Erasmus+ (Erasmus plus) KA1 mobility (training course) can be held in any EU member state, EEA country or EU applicant country. Course applicants cannot apply for a course in their own country.
- Courses are available to educators from across Europe - school educators, adult educators and vocational education professionals.
- Individuals cannot apply, only schools or other educational and training organization
- You can be the contact person for your organisation and prepare the application with our help
- The legal representative of your organisation must justify the application as part of a staff development plan over one or two years.
What can you apply for?
- Course fees, transport, food and accommodation can be covered by the grant.
- Pedagogical and intercultural preparation, monitoring, and validation of staff development can be covered by the grant in cooperation with us.
How do you apply?
- If you would like to join us for an course (or several courses) the first thing to do is complete the registration of interest form on this website.
- We will then confirm receipt of your details and contact you with further information and tips on how to complete a successful application.
- You will then complete the application form and submit to your national agency before the deadline.
- You can view a list of the national agencies here.
You can find out more about the application process here.