Teaching technology and robotics for all age ranges
Technology and Robotics are moving from a specialised area of engineering to a situation where they are fully integrated into everyday life in society. Many European school curricula now reflect this change and subjects such as; Technology, Computer Science and Programming/Coding are beginning to reappear, creating increasing demands upon teachers at all levels from primary level education to upper secondary school and beyond.
Robotics for Schools compares good practice, implementation and planning for technology and robotics in schools and gives an overview of the state of the art throughout Europe. We work through practical teaching projects and material for all age ranges of school education. Through workshops, lectures and study trips, we meet you at your own personal level, from absolute beginner to expert. We follow our newly created scenario based on-line material.
Learning Outcomes are focused on the understanding and use of:
- Enrichment of the professional profile of teachers involved, connecting the world of school with the world outside.
- Promotion of technology and robotics in schools as transversal components of the school curricula.
- Innovation of schools and training colleges through OERs and active learning methodology tools.
- Increased awareness among students about the use of sensing and control in society.
- Knowledge, technical skills and competences concerning the use of technical tools, that today are important in several jobs and different sectors.
- Promotion of existing robotics in schools methodologies at National and European level.
- Promotion of the debate about technology and robotics in schools.
The courses comply fully with the Erasmus+ (Erasmus Plus) European criteria for mobility grants. We provide full modules for preparation, monitoring and validation.
Find out more about who can apply or apply now